Tuesday, April 5, 2011

#85 - You know you want more

hypnotic sissy cocksucker medium time video, impressive and cool!
enjoy!




Yesterday we reach the record of 1841 page views in a day! woow, many thanks!
Every day i feel there are some new expectations from the blog's followers
and i feel a growing responsability for any new post!
i'ld like to tell you that this blog is born to create a simple space
where to collect and to share free hypnotic videos on line,
and, of course, it's opened to your contributions.
i'm nothing, my resources are limited, the same, my imagination,
any suggestion for new hypnotic or submissive videos to embed is really welcome.
write me the "url page" or any other ideas to annamaliceit@yahoo.it
many thanks
Anna


7 comments:

  1. As I said, I totally love your clips, soo arousing. By the way, I finally played the Jordan 500 game. And I made it to success, giggle

    thank you so much

    xxx martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol my dear, i'm really happy you enjoy the roleplay game, because you deserve it, i'm sure you liked it a lot.
    thanks Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collection of hypno vids. This one is really nice and got me very hot. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm really glade to please you, Erica!!
    a special kiss to you
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love so much can you send it to my e-mail please my e-mail is pussie1111@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anna

    Its been said before but your site is an inspiration and a true haven for all of us sissies !

    Best wishes for 2012

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...