Monday, June 13, 2011

#277 - Wendy Williams - Hot black & white

Shemale's video of today has Wendy Williams as protagonist.
Honestly i love this video for the male actor, he is my favorite,
even if i dont know his name!
Black, Muscolar, with a great big cock, he is perfect!
I particulary adore his ass! In truth, I discovered to love men ass by him!
forgive me, I admit i would like to lick it so much,
and, of course, be the slut of this man! ;)
enjoy!

Anna Malice



Hot tranny clip- black on white gurl

2 comments:

  1. its nice 2 c wendy again....its been a while 4 me.....thx anna xxx ( u r rite , he is hot ....giggles ) ......more xxxxx wetcumkisses

    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive seen her around. she does a fine job with BBC

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...