Sunday, October 16, 2011

#622 - Sissy Story 11 - Sissy Toilets' Wecam Session

well for our sunday appointment, really a story hard to read..
with a content truly able to hurt your sensibility!
oh don't worry there is nothing against laws..
but sure this tale is not for all! so I apologise in advance for this! ;)
I decided to post this dirty story.. because is a perfect example
of what a sissy is able to do.. when she is too far from real sex!
Degradation in those cases becomes the only way to feel real sex over her skin..
and there are not limits to perversion when you are not able to confess to yourself..
that it's not a fantasy.. and that you are a sissy for real!
In my opinion, virtual sex.. is always a good way to not be honest to yourself!
enjoy the sissy story number 11!

Anna Malice

PS if english is not your own language try to translate the page by google language tools
inserting the address of this page!



Sissy Toilets' Wecam Session

I had been a member of scatboi a few months and already had eaten a little of my own shit but I would not say I was an experienced shit eater, I hoped in scatboi I would find someone who would use me as the sissy toilet slave that I knew was my place in life. So I bought a webcam and thought I would see if anyone would be interested in using me on cam or for real.

It all was rather slow at first, too many subs and too few Tops so I guess I had to just wait my turn. Then one evening, when I had put on my lingerie and high heels and maids dress, it happened.
A Master had seen my post on scatboi and ordered me to go on cam. At the same time I was sent a questionnaire which I was ordered to complete while kneeling at my desk. I also had to kneel on a piece of hard wood which I was told to cover with hard uncooked beans. I didn't think this would be so bad until I saw the questionnaire. it was massive, 12 pages in total. I had to list all my clothing and all the toys that I owned and write a 300 word essay on my scat experience. It wasnt so bad though as I an type quite quickly so I guessed I should be on my knees on the hard beans for about 15 minutes. So as I began to type the answers to the questionnaire as he watched me on my webcam, he ordered me to stop and to place my right hand on my head. So I would only be typing with one hand.
It was very difficult as I'm right handed and I made so many mistakes that the 15 minutes came and went and I had only completed 3 pages of the questionnaire. The pain in my knees was agony, the hard beans pressing hard into my knees.

Then came his order to STOP MOVING and ensure that my knees were tight together. After 30 minutes I was in so much pain that I thought I should just turn my camera off and escape but I knew if I did that then my new Master would ignore me from that moment on so I obediently knelt still and continued the impossible task using one finger to type. It took 50minutes to complete the task and I never knew whether I was being watched by Him or not. When I told him had completed the task he simply said send the questionnaire back then told me rather cruelly that he hadn't been watching me at all for the last 30 minutes as he was chatting to someone else on line and was having a beer. He then ordered me to show him my ass and to make sure I was wearing white panties and on every occasion he saw me I was to be in white panties.


I was then ordered to get a butt plug my highest heels and an old stocking. I was ordered to tie a knot in the stocking and then bend over and shit a small amount of shit into my hand. When I had done this I was ordered again to my knees and told to lick the turd.� I did so until it was shiny and wet then as instructed I placed the shit in the stocking and tied a knot behind it so it looked like a shit ball gag. Next, I inserted the butt plug and put some hard uncooked beans in my shoes. Master ordered me to put the butt plug in my shit hole put the shoes on and attach my shit gag. Hands cuffed behind my back I was ordered to stand in the corner in webcam view knees and ankles tight together. Master told me that on no account was any drool from the shit gag allowed to dribble out. I was to swallow the sludgy shit as it dissolved in the shit gag. Before very long my feet were screaming in pain and the shit in my mouth was dissolving and it tasted horrible. I started to move around on my feet to stop the pain when,
STAND STILL SHITEATER appeared in large capital letters on my messenger screen.
IF YOU MOVE AGAIN SHITEATER YOU WILL SUFFER FURTHER DEGREDATION now chew that shit gag until its gone

I chewed the slimy shit gag until it was almost gone but I could not stop the shit drool running out of my mouth down onto my chest. So there were long brown streams of shit dribbling everywhere. So far it had taken me an hour to chew the shit gag, my feet were screaming in pain when in relief I saw the word STOP appear on my screen. I was allowed to remove what was left of the shit gag and remove the handcuffs. Bit I had to walk in the heels over to the table where I had placed the keys. When I had done this I knelt before my camera and before my Master.

In large letters the word SHITEATER appeared. I bowed my head in humble obedience to my Master. He told me that I had disobeyed him by letting the shit drool down my chin and breast but that he would be lenient. I felt so grateful and placed my hands in a prayer and bowed to him for his leniency. He told me that I could now have something to eat but that he wanted me to eat in front of him so that the food would mingle with my shit covered mouth. I was ordered to go get a white plate and a knife and fork. On my return I placed them on the table. Master asked me what I had available to eat and I told him a salad. I was ordered to get it. I placed a little on the table but he said it looked rather bare and then he noticed that there was an ashtray on my table.
�get the fucking ashtray sissy pig� he said. So I lifted it so that he could see.
�its too full you lazy pig you should empty it more often but now you can dump it on that cute salad you have there

I let a few cigarette buts drop on it an in a flash the words ALL OF IT appeared on my screen. My salad was ruined how could I be expected to eat that. Then I saw those laughing smileys appear on the screen lots of them. I felt sick.

�OK shiteater, turn around and bend over its time to add the main course with your cigarette salad. You will shit on the plate and do it now

I got up from my knees and the pain from the beans in my shoes shot through my feet. I turned around pulled down my panties and let the remaining shit I had in me fall onto my cigarette salad then I turned and showed it to my Master.

�right then shiteater time for lunch he said again with lots of laughing smileys take your fork and get eating pig and if you puke up you make sure the puke sauce goes on your salad

I felt disgusted, how could I do this. How could I eat a shit meal like that but I placed the fork into my lunch and picked up a little shit with the fork. In an instant the word STOP! appeared on my screen.
Master said, �on every forkfull you will have salad, shit log and cigarette butts
I felt ill with disgust but as I had agree to be his slave I did as I was told and ate mouthful after mouthful all the time watching the laughing smileys appear on my screen.
faster you fucking shit eating sissy I haven't got all day for you to have a leisurely lunch he said.

Then I felt it, the puke rising, I felt ill I knew what was going to happen. I tried to take deep breaths to calm the gag reflex but it did not work and seconds later up came vomit which I managed to catch on my plate but I knew I had gone to far and that I couldn�t go on so in panic I closed the messenger window.

I knew I had failed my new Master but he had been so brutal with me on our first webcam session and I wasn't sure I could do it again. A minute or so later my email icon lit up. It was from him. He said that I had disobeyed him but that he had enjoyed abusing me so much that he would not dismiss me from his service. He said that the punishment for my disobedience would be that next time I would recruit 4 or 5 other people to view my degradation and that the punishment would be severe and that I was to make myself available to him the same time tomorrow I froze in fear.

1 comment:

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...