Friday, October 21, 2011

#639 - Miss Minxie hypnotic programming to jerk off

On friday, the appointement with Miss Minxie..
in my opinion, not the best Mistress.. but with good femdom tecnique and a perfect body!
hypnotic repetition of her voice will conduce you to an addicted perfect state of mind!
i like her coldness.. she is cold and enough determinate to have you!
it's a jerk off instruction video..
beware or enjoy! ;))

Anna Malice

PS don't miss the absolute premiere of tomorrow night, by annamalice ;))




2 comments:

  1. WOW ! SUPER HOTTT ! & I felt it making me sleepy. Her body is perfect I want to have her body so baddd. I vow to watch all of her clips & leave comments when I have time. THank you Anna from Noel xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...