Monday, October 31, 2011

#669 - Sissy slut induction II by Linux

Another premiere today.. yes, as always for you, dear followers
Tonight a new interesting video by Linux.. that i really love!
Linux has the great ability to mix a lot of images, clips and captions
it's a big effort indeed.. to manage this kind of files..
choosing the best sequence.. for the best mood effect.
so, many many thanks for this beautiful gift, my sensitive sweet friend! ;)
Well, in truth..
I think a good part of the users here don't deserve this kind of gifts..
lazy, haughty.. frequently unsatisfied.. always forgetting all they watch here is free!
I don't really want to dedicate this clip to these people..
but to all the sissies that really care what we are doing here!
a big hug to you all.. my gurlfriends... and to Linux, of course, the most! ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice




6 comments:

  1. Ooops! I posted comments for the wrong video! (I can be SUCH a blonde...) Anyway, what I wanted to say about THIS video is:

    This has got to be the most upbeat and joyful sissy trainer ever! Not as intense as some of the other trainers, but it's very sweet and quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing all these wonderful videos!! This one is sooooooo sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really spine tingling!!! lol, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was one of the best videos I have ever seen. I wuold type my own thouhgts but they have pretty much been said in the above comments already. I absolutely loved the music & the way it was done soft & hardcore. Thank YOU Linux for making this video & thanks for posting it Anna. MUCH THANKS & LOVE to you both- Noel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thank you Anna, for all the hard work you do, posting videos, making them and looking around to find other jewels for us. I find them so hot and I get so horny and turned on, picturing myself in those positions.

    Thanks for all your great efforts!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...