Monday, November 7, 2011

#690 - Destination sissy by Jessica

well, tonight I'm proud to host one of most beautiful hypno clip
i have ever seen in the last times!
great mix of the original music video "Destination Unknown"
with a lot of captions and erotic addicting images!
maybe there is little bit of noise..
with the overlapping of the classic sissy hypnotic mp3 also,
anyway the final result is really great and original..
Creator of this clip is a genius! I really love this fabolous hypno trip!!;))
ehmm.. making the point... but i don't really like to remark it
this is another incredible discovery by Anna Malice (who is that gurl?!). ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice

ps. this video is a fabolous creation by Jessica (many thanks for sharing it with us)




11 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This seems dangerously hot and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This was delicious. Without question one of my all time favorites. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, OMG, OMG....so hawt! The only suggestion I would make is that your fantastic text goes too fast. I think you can either go for the subliminal effect (which I don't like), such that the text is too fast to read, or let the viewer actually read it and let the dirty messages sink in (which I prefer), but this one has the speed somewhere in between. But fantastic work, and thank you so much for making me spooge my little pink girly panties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is so amazing that I have been driven to make my first comment. You have got an amazing eye for this stuff Anna - thankyou - love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DAMN ! Anna your vids keep geting beter & better. Fantastic Work !

    IT was hard to but I resited touching myself but, believe me it wasn't easy. SUch & HOTT vid.

    I loved the blend of the music & text & original music vid (Which I've never seen before)

    Just mouthwatering. Thanks so so so so so much love Noel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. excellent use of style and substance - you are simply the best, anna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to watch this on a loop. Maybe it will have some effect. I want to lose my self control and be transformed!

    slave_2_u@ hotmail. co .uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i had to watch that about 3 times just to try to take it all in. Just when you think that the creativity behind sissy hypno videos has reached its peak they go and set the bar a little higher.
    If only our governments worked this hard!- pussyboi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! Super hot and super sexy. Need to watch it more and more... :)
    Thank you, Anna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this vid wont work anymore (at least on my machine).... makes me super sad

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...