Sunday, January 8, 2012

#853- Sissy Story 22 - Submitting to black Master

Good sunday, sissies..
it's a little bit cold also here in Italy..
nothing better to a sweet wakes up.. with a warm sissy tale!
today a sort of classic..
because when i'm dressing.. like the real girl i'm..
i have ever wished to be spied and discovered.. (then deeply submitted) by a ruthless Master..
for the most of us.. maybe it's a way for an unwilling coming out..
the easier way.. i mean.. for all the virgin sissies!
because the fear of a coming out is always stronger than our hot secret desires..
well, in these cases.. what's better of a pervert black Master?!?
nothing better of an old expert man.. for a virgin! ;))
so enjoy the sissy story number 22! ;)

Anna Malice



Submitting to black Master

I was sitting alone again just like every other night lately. Somehow I felt the urge to put on my favorite red panties again. As they slid over my cock I couldn't help but be aroused. Ever since I was a young man I have felt the need to wear panties and nylons. Being 40 and recently divorced, I now had more than enough free time to indulge myself. Grabbing a glass of wine I sat at the computer planning on surfing the web and eventually jerking myself to ecstasy. Checking my favorite sites and e-mail had begun to make me hot and horny so I began to slowly stroke my cock. Beginning to breathe heavily I heard a knock upon my apartment door. Sighing with frustration I put on my robe and went to see who came calling. Spying through the peephole I saw an older looking black man who I immediately recognized as one of my neighbors. Opening the door I greeted him with a hello.

"Hi Dave," he said, smiling.

Looking at him I noticed he was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Standing about 5'7" he had salt and pepper hair and a small beard shot through with gray. He looked to be in fairly good shape for a man approaching 60 except for a protruding stomach.

"What's up Bill," I asked.

He smiled broader and said "We'll see."

As I wondered what he meant, he said to me "Did you know your curtains are wide open?"

"Uh, No," I replied.

He grinned again and said, "It's a very nice view from out there too. I especially like your choice of underwear."

I froze and didn't know what to say as he stood there and smiled.

"Red is my favorite color, Dave," he stated.

"It's not what you think it is," I said, knowing how lame it sounded.


He just laughed and looked at me with a knowing smile. Suddenly, he reached out and pulled the belt of my robe apart revealing my red silky panties to him. He reached down and softly rubbed my now soft cock and I jumped.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled.

He looked into my eyes and said "I am going to take what's mine."

He pushed his way into my apartment and closed the door behind him while still rubbing my now hardening cock. Grabbing both sides of my robe he pulled me close to him and kissed me with his big soft lips. I tried to resist him but his lips felt so good on mine I was almost helpless to stop him. The more his lips rubbed on mine the more I couldn't help myself and gave my lips to him. His tongue darted into my mouth and when I felt it hit mine my knees went weak and he had to hold me up.

Taking his lips from mine he said "As soon as I looked in your window I knew I would make you my bitch."

Before I could reply his lips were on mine, this time more forcefully as he kissed me hard and pushed me against the wall. He grabbed my now aching cock and squeezed it.

Pulling back from my mouth he said to me "Now you are my bitch aren't you"?

I couldn't help myself, "Yes," I whispered to him.

"Say it louder bitch," he said.

"Yes," I said to him.

"You will call me Master do you understand bitch?" he questioned.

"Yes Master," I said as my cock twitched.

"Kiss me, bitch and show me you are mine," my Master said.

I leaned forward and kissed his lips and loved it. As I kissed him my mind began to finally realize that all my late night fantasizing about older men was driving me crazy. His hands ran all over my crotch and ass as I kept kissing him, moaning into his mouth.

My Master pulled his lips from mine and asked, "do you have stockings, Bitch?"

"Yes Master," I replied. "Let's go put them on you then."

Walking to the bedroom his hands continued rubbing my ass. Entering the bedroom he told me to shut the curtains and put on stockings for him. While I pulled the curtains closed and turned to my closet for the stockings he pulled off his shirt and shorts. After grabbing the stockings I turned to him and was shocked at his nudity. His chest was covered in a light gray hair and looking downward I saw his large cut cock amidst gray pubic hair.

Seeing his cock made mine tingle in my panties. I sat on the bed and pulled up my stockings, loving the smooth, silky feeling.

When I had the last one on he moved over in front of me and said, "Stay right there Bitch."

Sitting there at eye-level with his cock was making me so hot and weak, I couldn't believe how horny this was making me.

He reached down and tilted my chin up and said, "Do you like what you see, Bitch?"

"Yes Master," was all I could say.

I had dreamed so long of an overweight older man taking control of me. I couldn't believe it was finally happening. Just looking at his face, cock and belly were making me leak into my panties. Reaching down again he grabbed my nipples and pulled me up to stand in front of him. Twisting my nipples painfully, he again kissed my lips. When he broke the kiss I was weak-kneed yet again. Pushing on my shoulders he made me drop to my knees. As I hit the floor he pushed his cock onto my face. As his cock rubbed on my face, I was inhaling his musky, sweaty scent. It smelled as if he hadn't washed recently and was making my head swim.

"Kiss it, Slut," he commanded.

I kissed the head of his cock and noticed a slightly acrid taste to it.

I must have winced because he said, "Don't stop, Bitch, I just pissed before I came over and wanted you to have a taste of what's to come."

Knowing that I was licking his urine of his cock brought me almost to orgasm right then and there. Suddenly he thrust his cock into my mouth a few inches and held it there.

"Get used to it my little slut, it's going to be there a lot from now on," he said with a mocking tone in his voice.

His words echoed in my head and I realized I was going to be enslaved by this old black man. I licked and sucked the head of his cock while he held it motionless in my mouth.

"Oh that feels so good Bitch," he moaned, "I am going to love this."

He slowly started sliding his cock into my mouth. When I started to gag he pulled out slightly and looked down.

"Not even halfway, Slut, we'll have to get you trained," my Master stated.

Slowly he started pushing his cock in and out of my mouth. As his cock slid in and out of my mouth, I was rubbing my cock and moaning.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, "Did I tell you to touch yourself Bitch?"

"No Master," I replied, surprised and ashamed.

He pushed my head roughly to the floor and slapped my ass hard, causing my eyes to water.

Repeatedly spanking my ass he said, "You don't do anything unless I tell you to Bitch, understand?"

I whimpered, "Yes Master."

"Kiss my feet Bitch," he said.

I reached out my head to his feet and began to kiss them. Kissing his feet felt just so right and so natural. I was in heaven.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me back up to my knees and said, "Now, Bitch you will kiss my balls and beg me to let you suck my cock."

I pushed my head under his cock to get at his hanging balls. They felt heavy on my lips and tasted wet and salty with sweat. The musky, earthy scent was much stronger and I realized I was smelling his asshole. As I licked and kissed his balls he was telling me what a good bitch I was turning out to be.

I pulled off his cock and pleaded, "Master, please let me suck your cock, oh please Master."

Once more grabbing my head he thrust his cock into my mouth and said "Suck my cock Bitch, I want to give you my come."

Sliding his cock in and out, he began to breathe heavier and heavier. I felt his cock expand in my mouth as he grabbed my head and held it. Suddenly my mouth was filled with hot, salty liquid that made me want to gag. "

Take it all, Bitch," he yelled.

The taste was almost making me sick, yet I was even hornier knowing it was come in my mouth. Slowly his cock started to shrink in my mouth, but he held my head so I couldn't pull away from him.

"Swallow it all Bitch," He said.

I swallowed all of his come trying not to gag too much. He pulled me up to my feet and placed his lips on mine again, making me even hornier...
I swallowed all of his come trying not to gag too much. He pulled me up to my feet and placed his lips on mine again, making me even hornier...
As his lips kissed mine, my body pushed against his. I could not believe how horny I was for this man. He pulled my head away from his and looked into my eyes with a knowing smile.

"From now on you are my bitch, do you understand?" He asked.

"Yes Master," I replied, knowing it was the truth.

"I want you to be completely shaven when I come back, slut," He commanded.

"All over , Master?" I asked.

"Yes, bitch, you are my slave and will be shaven and wearing panties at all times," He said to me grinning.

Pulling up his shorts, he grabbed my panty-covered cock one more time and said, "I will be back in an hour or so bitch, so be ready for me by then."

"Yes Master," was all I could say or wanted to say.

He walked out of my apartment, whistling. I went to the bathroom to begin showering, figuring it would take a while to shave oof all my hair since I am a fairly hairy man. As I got out of my robe and panties, I realized my cock was still hard and ready. Getting under the warm rain of water, I began to think about how to get all the hair off my body. Little did I know how hard it was going to end up to be. After 45 minutes or so of shaving with my razor I realized I would have to get Nair or something similar for the next time. I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I knew I didn't have much time so I grabbed a pair of light blue bikini panties and put them on. I decided just to wear panties and show my new master that I was all his. A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door. My cock tingled as I went to go see who it was. Looking through the peephole I saw it was my master so I opened the door.

"Hello again my little slut," he said.

Reaching out he touched my full panties and rubbed them slowly up and down. Standing there in the doorway with this old black man feeling me up made me feel so weak and helpless. This dominant man was slowly but surely making me a slut for his amusement. I noticed another neighbor trying to see what was going on in my doorway but, oddly enough, I didn't care what he saw, I just wanted more of this man in front of me. He pushed me into the apartment and closed the door while kissing me and tonguing into my mouth. Once inside, he pushed me to my knees and forced my face into the crotch of his running shorts.

"That's it slut, smell my cock, feel my cock, rub against my cock," he stated.

I couldn't help myself, I rubbed my face in his crotch like an animal, I wanted him, needed him, and I couldn't stop it. Now that my deepest fantasy was becoming reality, the feelings this man brought out were overwhelming me with sensations. I can't decribe how much I wanted him to control me and use me. I continued to rub my face against him until he pushed my face back from his shorts.

"Pull down my shorts, slut," he commanded.

I pulled down his shorts and saw that his cock was wet with pre-cum and almost completely rigid. Without any coaxing I bent to his cock and began licking and kissing it with my lips and tongue. The taste of his cock and feel of his cock were intoxicating to me. I literally felt waves of feelings through my body as I tasted his cock. I could not stop licking and kissing his beautiful cock.

"That's it slut, give yourself to my cock," my master said.

"You will learn to love my cock bitch," master said, "Your life will be for my cock's pleasure, slave."

"Yes Master," I said to him

He reached down and held my hair as he pushed my face into his crotch forcefully. Slowly he pulled me upwards, stopping when my lips were kissing his belly and licking it like a madman. He held my face on his belly as I kissed and licked him, moaning into his hot skin. He pulled me up some more and I discovered his hard nipples. I sucked them into my mouth loving his hot sweaty taste. He then pulled me upright so he could once again possess my lips with his.

"Get down on all fours slut, I am going to take your ass now!" he commanded.

He pulled down my panties and pushed me to the floor. Reaching down to his shorts he grabbed a tube of lubrication from his shorts and applied it liberally to his cock. He rubbed his fingers across my ass and wiped some lube onto it. Feeling his fingers on my ass makes me weak with anticipation. Slowly his hot cock slides across my ass teasing me with it's hardness. Suddenly the head of his cock is pushing against my hole. At first it is just pressure but then all of a sudden a burst of pain as it slides into my ass, stretching it out. The pain causes my cock to wilt as he holds his cock just inside my ass. Slowly he pushes it further into me and the pain is reduced as the head passes further into my waiting asshole. Ever so slowly his cock is pushed into me until I feel his balls on me. Holding his cock all the way in me, he reaches down and tweaks my nipples, causing my cock to begin twitching. As he begins to slide out of me, I realize my cock is hard again and that this is starting to feel so very good.

"Do you want more, slut?" He asked.

Surprising myself, I say to him, "Yes I do Master".

"Here goes then bitch," He said, sliding his cock all the way back in quickly.

I gasp as the feeling of his cock filling my ass shoots through me. Sliding in and out of my ass, his cock feels so good.

"Fuck me Master, fuck me," I moan to him unable to help myself.

I can't believe how good this feels. I love his cock in my ass. I push back into him, trying to get even more of his cock into me. My cock swells and all of a sudden a giant orgasm sweeps over me. The come feels as though it's being pushed out of me by his cock in my ass. I spray come on the carpet below me at least 4 or more times. Weakened, I fall to the floor, unable to hold myself up anymore. He picks me up and leans my body over the arm of the couch. His cock once again slides into my hole. I can feel his cock swelling as his thrusts become quicker and rougher.

"Take my come, slut, take it," He yells.

"Oh god, oh god, aaaaaaaaaa," He moans as his hot come fills my ass.

His come is so hot inside of me. I am surprised I can feel his come inside me. His cock slides out of my ass as he backs away from me and I begin to feel a warm wetness down my legs. I am laying across the arm of the couch feeling like a ragdoll, with absolutely no energy. He moves around to get in front of me and rubs his cock on my lips. The scent of his cock is unbelievable, a combination of come, sweat, and ass. I begin to lick and suck his cock, knowing that he wants me to clean it for him. The taste is salty and sour but I can't help but be aroused by this. Knowing his cock has been in my ass just makes cleaning his cock more arousing to me. The submission to him somehow makes me feel more at ease with him and myself. Sucking his cock as clean as I can get it gives me a sense of satisfaction. He pulls up his shorts and tells me, "slut, you and I are going to have some very good times together".

With that he walks out the door, leaving me to wonder when he will be back. I hope it's soon, very soon. I feel so empty without him.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Anna - that was so lovely!! I wish it would happen to me XX

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...