Sunday, January 8, 2012

#855 - Tara Tainton - Christmas present

well, Christmas is gone.. and, i'm a little bit sad about
just to celebrate the end of christmas time..
a fantastic clip with the wonderful one.. Tara Tainton..
her voice is a sort of litany.. slow and soft..
she is really hot.. for everyone.. men and not..
and she is able to make you do everything she wants.. in a so simply way..
being one more time.. more gay.. without consciousness.. ;)
so.. Blow Blow Blow.. and.. eat your own cum for Tara..
it's the most beautiful gift to her.. for christmas.. ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice




1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love & adore her. She is so stunnig. & I have a million thoughts running thru my head whenver I see her. She is excellent at these type of vieos. I just wish I wasn't sharing my computer so I could set it up differently & do exactly what she says with putting myl esg into the air & etc.

    I'll ahve to try & get that set up soon. I loved it blow blow blow omg !

    Thanks a billion Anna. YOUre the best as Is your blog. From Noel xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...