Monday, April 16, 2012

#1152 - Black Cock Assault by Sissy Couture

Another outstanding premiere for this site..
sublime like none.. incredible as you never seen..
genre of hypno clips.. delightful and hot.. union unusual and rare..
tonight, a fabolous and unmissable new production by Sissy Couture..
with special captions at the beginning.. dedicated to every fag..
and a powerful final.. with an unexpected reward.. as the whore you'ld like to become..
as i said.. Sissy Couture videos have always something brilliant inside..
with beautiful taste in every part.. they are unique precious artistic works! ;))
a special thanks to Sissy Jane.. again, able to upload this masterpiece free to share..
there are no words to explain my grateful..
Enjoy!

Anna Malice




1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I love love love it! All those thick juicy cocks! Mmmmm.... I wish i could have my face plastered in cum like all those lucky girls. I especially love the end! I know I'd be proud to be such a cheap cumbucket too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...