Monday, April 30, 2012

#1192 - Becoming a sissy crossdresser

Today for the D&F daily collection..
i'm really glad to re-post.. one of the early videos i have hosted.. at the beginning of my blog activity..
number #62.. with my worst disappointment.. deleted from the owner site really sooner..
clip disappeared definitely.. without any replica in any other site..
but with luck.. I recently found a shorter version of this magnific feminization video..
a pity to not be able to find the full version.. anyway.. even if it's only a summary..
it's always the description of an amazing fantasy.. and well represented also here..
A really nice story about a young boy, seducted, transformed and fucked really hard! ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice




4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!! My only complaint is that it is too short. Is there any more? I would love to be in a relationship with this sissy girl, does she top at all?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...