Tuesday, May 22, 2012

#1258 - Dungeons e Fetish - Never more

One of my hottest fantasy.. well represented here, for the D&F video of today..
Everytime i watch a Danielle Foxxx clip.. instantly I become really horny inside..
inside.. of course.. without any turn on of my clitty..
something that comes directly from the inner of my soul..
Immediately i need to look for her post operated clips..
my bottom starts to move.. i need to touch my tits.. everything becomes more clear and diffused..
Admiring her delicious new perfect pussy.. i start to dream to be like her..
putting my clitty between my legs.. feeling all its absence.. on my pubic region..
a magnificent sensation of impotence invading me completely..
i feel me so much passive and cute.. totally full of a delicious feminine soul..
would like to admire my past and my present condition.. like in this post..
before and after.. my clit has been cut off..
never more a cumshot masturbation.. never more the possibility to fuck as a real man..
A delicious delirious.. that i liked to share with you.. today.. by this post! ;))
In truth, becouse i'm virgin.. as many of you... sometime, i have some dubts about me..
Am i a really fag or not?!? Have I any chance to be considered still heterosexual?!
Does anyone want gently answer me?!? ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice









2 comments:

  1. Dear Anna,
    We are nothing. Thats reality.
    We are only what we are at this moment right now, no reason to have to define oneself!
    However, a drastic decision like having your "clit" cut off definitely needs a lot of thinking and maybe the help from a psychologist to undergo the procedure.
    Dont worry about what you are or are not, just feel and youll know.
    XOXO
    VirtualJane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, even if i perfectly know this is only a fantasy.. many thanks!
    you are delicious.. don't worry about me ;))
    kisses
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...