Sunday, June 3, 2012

#1284 - Ultra Humiliating Bi Stroke Session II

Well for tonight.. i chosen to continue this short Kimberly's saga..
clips in which she is able to make you understand..
how much is unuseful your sissy clit.. in front of a real man's cock
i think it's so arousing and humiliating.. to look at this wonderful big cock in front of you..
i mean.. it's clear... you want so much to suck it..
and inducing to make a mess looking at it.. it's a so dirty and sensual thing!
thanks Kimberly! ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice




2 comments:

  1. Love this kind of videos. It's make me dream!!
    Thanks Anna!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how tha cock looks so beautiful. Kimberly is so hottt & her voice is so soft & nice even when humilating you, which I think is so totally hottt. I do wish my cock looked like that. I do wish I could suck a cock like that, whether she dresssed me up & had me do it, or when I go on hormones & become a transexual, or when I finally become a girl. Those are some of my dreams. Thanks Anna for posting this. From your bi girl - Noel many xoxo's for you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...