Thursday, June 14, 2012

#1315 - Dungeons e Fetish - Before to be a Blogger i'm a Cocksucker

Want to dedicate the daily D&F video..
to one of my favorite blogger collegue.. Marlana Singleton..
The(S)heplacements is one the blog i follow daily.. totally delighted..
everytime with so much intelligence and taste..
Marlana is able to interesting me with a lot of pics and ideas.. and believe me, it's not easy!
Rarely sometime, here or there, i meet sissy clips in which she is the absolute protagonist..
when i watch her clips.. there is the complete parade of my emotions exposed..
i admire her over every limit.. expecially because she is able to go.. over my own limits..
Envy, identification, pathos and caos.. are in me powerfully..
what a courage.. passionate and with full ability.. simply.. I can't not love her! ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice





1 comment:

  1. she knows the most important lesson - look up at him with wet, shining eyes, for that will make him want you to do it again and again...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...