Thursday, June 14, 2012

#1317 - Cocksucking Sissy Panty Slut Ass Fucker by Felicia Lightner

Welcome back my dear followers.. sissies and sissy lovers..
I'm sure you are ready to be surprised from another hypnotic post of our dear friend, Felicia..
taking a look to her beautiful blog is always a must! ;))
for tonight.. i'm sure you will not disappointed by her beautiful creation..
it's a sort of revisitation.. of one of her most appreciated works.. Panty Hypno..
but with really interesting additions.. respecting the original concept from which the file was ideated..
a thick series of feminine and feminized images.. in slide show..
with a pumped hypno voice.. repetitive and obsessive..
Final result is a simple and effective hypnotic clip.. as it must be! ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice




1 comment:

  1. I usually don't like hypno vids that show slide pictures but I like this one. Maybe if the pics were shown a little faster would be even better for me but I still like it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...