Saturday, June 16, 2012

#1323 - Transition by Annamalice

Restored clip number #317.. Transition!
this time with the great help of a new delicious friend.. Pheonix-Rose! (i love you, thanks)
I'm really affectionated to this clip.. it was one of my first tries..
expressing my feelings, my wishes, my passions, my tastes and my truly soul! ;))
It was like a tale.. with a sweet progression from the beginning to end..
the final is a sort of climax.. a feminine orgasm.. as only a sissy is able to feel and to understand!
Particularry proud to have chosen J.S. Bach as main theme..
Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007 is one of the most delicious thing, men were be able to create! ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice




2 comments:

  1. I like how you used classical instead of pop or electornic music. Ever thought about using a saxaphone playing slow blue's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! YES!!! thats pretty much what has happened to me and i am loving every second of it

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...